[Foundation-l] Two tests for the freeness of activities related to project content

Gerard Meijssen gerard.meijssen at gmail.com
Sat Oct 4 16:42:30 UTC 2008

Hoi,
Milos who do you want to kid ? A new computer with all the trimmings is able
to have multiple pieces of software open at the same time, it is able to
listen to music, have muliple applications running that contact the Internet
and it still performs really well. An old computer may be able to run
Firefox or Open Office and it does work on Windows XP or Linux  in the same
way.

The key point is that there are two demographics and they should not be
mixed to make a believable argument.
Thanks,
       GerardM