[Foundation-l] Freedom, standards, and file formats

Samuel Klein meta.sj at gmail.com
Thu Oct 2 23:39:54 UTC 2008

Gnash is making some headway.   It needs more support and testing,
however.  Having more collections of media that are explicitly prepped
to work with Gnash players will make a tremendous difference to its
small core team, who aren't all that visible in the broader FOSS
community.

https://savannah.gnu.org/bugs/?group=gnash

SJ