[Foundation-l] Some calm question about this ML

Milos Rancic millosh at gmail.com
Wed Oct 1 15:51:36 UTC 2008

On Wed, Oct 1, 2008 at 5:28 PM, Marco Chiesa <chiesa.marco at gmail.com> wrote:
> Roberto, while I agree that in this mailing list the few important topics
> gets buried under tons of noise, I don't think it's a good idea to add
> noise-only posts. I think your original post had some point, but then
> keeping discussing you're a troll no I'm not a troll is frankly pointless.

I am quoting the message which is very characteristic for trolling.
So, if you know Roberto, please explain to him difference between a
constructive dialog and trolling.

Before that post I tried to explain to him what is the problem with
his position: articles inside of Wikipedia: name space are not
necessarily NPOV articles. Note, also, that I ignored his ignorance
(or lack of his cognitive power to process those informations) from
the previous email where he just said that "it has no sense".

***
>> Again, I disagree.[..] words are not relevant when the words themselves are
>> being used to repeat [..] the glory of George Bush [...] everything is more or less nicely worded POV.

<tons of of unquoted words>

<again tons of of unquoted words>

<oh, what a surprise, again tons of of unquoted useless words>

My POV, and the point I what to stress, is that this ML is quite
useless if you use like this.
That's why I quite never read it.

So long, and thank for the fishes