[Foundation-l] Some calm question about this ML

Roberto Corda roberto.ilcorda at gmail.com
Wed Oct 1 14:07:13 UTC 2008

> On Tue, Sep 30, 2008 at 11:20 PM, Michael Bimmler <mbimmler a gmail.com> wrote:
>> Calm down, everyone. This thread deserves a quick and silent death.

I assure you that I'm calm :)
I just having a little fun of the serious guy. I wonder why when I ask
for (x) they start talking about (y), I as well wonder why all of you
is quoting so bad.

> From: "Milos Rancic" <millosh a gmail.com>
> Michael, I see discussion between Dan and me as a constructive one.
> However, I see that this thread is started by a nationalist troll.

{{citation needed}} Someone could put this man under moderation?

> While I don't care about the first part (cultural differences are
> good), I think that it is not acceptable to have trolls on this list.

Sorry I know that this ML is "secretly" called troll-list, do you know why?

--
Meno male
che Silvio c'è