[Foundation-l] 80% of our projects are failing

Christiano Moreschi moreschiwikiman at hotmail.co.uk
Sun Nov 30 22:36:00 UTC 2008

Right, you act as if smaller wikis were tremendous vessels of potential just waiting to be filled with pearls of wisdom, when experience suggests they are landfill sites. If Google develop something that could automatically translate every article on en into perfect Mongolian/Latvian/Zulu, your comment would make perfect sense. As it is it makes none.

And I suggest you google my sig. The irony is impressive.

CM

Odi profanum vulgus et arceo.