[Foundation-l] Language codes to rename

Finn Rindahl finnrindwiki at gmail.com
Fri Nov 28 23:42:34 UTC 2008

Well, it also gives interesting filnames like this one
http://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/MediaWiki:Fileuploadsummary/nofromflickr

That aside, nb should be the code used for Wikipedia in Norwegian (bokmål),
but presently I believe it is only used for interwiki by our friends at
Norwegian (nynorsk).  It would take quite a lot of effort to change all
those "no"s throughout the wikimediaworld. And I'm quite sure there would be
some opposition from the nb community (the nn people would be cheering
though)

Finn