[Foundation-l] Site Notices Phase 2 - Annual Fundraiser 2008

Gerard Meijssen gerard.meijssen at gmail.com
Fri Nov 28 14:44:18 UTC 2008

Hoi,
I am sure this is really interesting. It however does not get us any nearer
to a text that invites people to support us.

"Help us with your money and allow us to spend it frugally to do what you
love us to do."

This is a sentence that means more to me and has more appeal then the
legalistic difference between charity and charitable. When it is clear that
such terms are not understood, we should only use them for their emotional
appeal. The sentence that I propose indicates that we do what people would
like to do if they could. We can.

Thanks,
       GerardM