[Foundation-l] A local chapter without Wikimedians

Geoffrey Plourde geo.plrd at yahoo.com
Thu Nov 27 05:31:08 UTC 2008

I mean no disrespect to anyone. Unfortunately, this all hinges on strength of character. I am confident that many are like me and little experience with any of these users. I can muddle through Portuguese, so if someone can point me to where discussion broke down or where there is proof, then we will have something to go on.