[Foundation-l] Re Trademarks

Mike Godwin mgodwin at wikimedia.org
Wed Nov 26 01:44:01 UTC 2008

Anthony writes:

> Instead of attacking my idea, you attacked me.

I'm sorry you interpreted me as attacking you, which must seem
incredibly unfair since you're scrupulous about refraining from
getting personal.  Did you figure I was attacking you because I
learned in law school to attack you, or because I learned from
experience to attack you?  Or was it because you believe that I regard
you as "little people" and that I expected my message to be "just
accepted without question"?

Remember, the more we discuss the way you draw these conclusions, the
easier it is to avoid having you misunderstand me in the future.

Thanks in advance for all your help in this matter.

--Mike