[Foundation-l] Trademarks

Nathan nawrich at gmail.com
Tue Nov 25 16:08:29 UTC 2008

On Tue, Nov 25, 2008 at 8:49 AM, Anthony <wikimail at inbox.org> wrote:

> What are you saying here?  Do you think free speech is promoted by telling
> people "no" when they ask if they can use your trademark, but then not
> doing
> anything when someone uses it without asking?
>
> Is that something they taught you in law school, or did you learn it on
> your
> own?
>
> Anthony

Anthony, you can probably ask a question or express your disagreement
without being disparaging, right? I know sometimes you choose not to when
being critical of the organization, but it would probably improve the
chances that Foundation staffers like Mike take your points seriously.

Nathan

--
Your donations keep Wikipedia running! Support the Wikimedia Foundation
today: http://www.wikimediafoundation.org/wiki/Donate