[Foundation-l] A local chapter without Wikimedians

Jimmy Wales jwales at wikia-inc.com
Mon Nov 24 16:24:49 UTC 2008

Having just visited there, I can say with some confidence that
discussion of people refusing to cease using the trademarks is wildly
off base.  The people at WMF-Brasil are not bad guys.  I just spent 3
days there.  If there is a problem, I see no obstacles to working it
out.

I will be seeing thomas (the main organizer of my trip) the day after
thanksgiving in florida.