[Foundation-l] Fwd: Have you dealt with this yet? If so,how?

Birgitte SB birgitte_sb at yahoo.com
Sun Nov 23 17:54:04 UTC 2008

This is more of an en.WP issue not a foundation one.  En.WP can change local policy to require that checkuser requests are logged on-wiki if that is what the community wants.  Various wikis have different policies regarding these issues.  I don't see why we should debate en.WP's particular version of policy here.

Brigitte SB