[Foundation-l] mo.wikipedia.org

Cetateanu Moldovanu cetateanumd at gmail.com
Sat Nov 22 15:28:36 UTC 2008

I think we, the independent and the democratic Moldova country have more
rights to be bound to the Moldovian language than to Transnistria,
internationally unrecognized who are ruled by russian army ("A 1,200-strong
Russian military contingent is present in Transnistria").

I'm asking just to rename the current mo to mo-cyrillic.