[Foundation-l] mo.wikipedia.org

Cetateanu Moldovanu cetateanumd at gmail.com
Sat Nov 22 13:53:24 UTC 2008

I'm sorry to see you people to not understand at all the problem, this
problem doesn't have anything in common with serbian-croatian or
israelic-arabic issues.
The problem is what we changed our script, and we want this to be reflected
on your mo.wikipedia

For god sake, just open your own page
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Moldovan_language for one minute, read the
first sentence, "*Moldovan* (also *Moldavian*;
Romanian<http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Romanian_language>:
*limba moldovenească*), written in the Latin
script<http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Latin_alphabet>"
now open http://mo.wikipedia.org/<http://mo.wikipedia.org/wiki/%D0%9F%D0%B0%D3%82%D0%B8%D0%BD%D0%B0_%D0%BF%D1%80%D0%B8%D0%BD%D1%87%D0%B8%D0%BF%D0%B0%D0%BB%D1%8D>
and
look in what scripting is it.
Doesn't this create confusions around you people and everyone around the
world  ?! "Moldovan language is written in the Latin script" but still
somehow http://mo.wikipedia.org/<http://mo.wikipedia.org/wiki/%D0%9F%D0%B0%D3%82%D0%B8%D0%BD%D0%B0_%D0%BF%D1%80%D0%B8%D0%BD%D1%87%D0%B8%D0%BF%D0%B0%D0%BB%D1%8D>
is
in cyrillic.

I don't understand people commenting on our issue without understanding it,
or comparing it's situation with other absolutely unrelated to our.

There is not any nationalism here, you just got our language wrongly. Don't
you think this is something what should be important for us, and it
is something absolutely normal what we are bringing this question over and
over again ? Wouldn't you do the same if the script of your language were
got wrongly by the biggest encyclopedia in the world ? Wouldn't that hurt
you ? Wouldn't you write in the same way I'm writing in this moment ?
**
Now, I understand it is hard to delete something, but at least please rename
it to mo_cyrillic to make it clear that this is Moldovian language with
cyrillic scripts.

>phoebe ayers wrote:
>but that is not the way our projects work. Instead, (as you know, Gerard)
people step up to work on the issues that interest them.

So, your "Board members" have enough abilities to accept something, and now
you are telling me that you are seeking for a volunteer to do your job ? By
taking the responsibility to open something please follow your duties and
make sure it was a right decision. And please don't tell me you never make
mistakes.

>phoebe ayers wrote:
>Our Board members work hard on behalf of the projects, but they are not
specially endowed with the ability to second-guess the ISO,

Then how this "Board members" have voted the mo. wikipedia languages if they