[Foundation-l] Fwd: [Wikizh-l] [Help] About Participate in Wikipedia - knowledge sharing

shi zhao shizhao at gmail.com
Fri Nov 21 17:46:05 UTC 2008

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Joanne <94356502 at nccu.edu.tw>
Date: 2008/11/21
Subject: [Wikizh-l] [Help] About Participate in Wikipedia - knowledge
sharing
To: wikizh-l at lists.wikimedia.org

 Dear friends,
    We are conducting a study on the motivation of the knowledge sharing on
Wikipedia. Your experience of the read from and write to Wikipedia is very
important to the design and management of this knowledge platform. The
survey will take about two minutes. We deeply appreciate your help on
answering the following questions.

    After the survey is done, we will randomly select twenty persons and
present them with *USB 2GB Flash Drives*. Besides, with each valid
questionnaire, we will *donate US $1 dollar to the Wikimedia Foundation*.
The result of this survey is analyzed in an anonymous way and is only
regarded as the academic use. Please feel free to fill out the
questionnaire. Thanks again for your time and valuable input.

May happiness and health be with you everyday!

★     On-line Questionnaire:  http://140.119.19.152:8080/wiki/

 Shari S. C. Shang

Eldon Y. Li

*Professor, *

*Department of Management Information Systems, *

*National** Chengchi University*

Tel.:  +886-2-82374038; Fax: +886-2-29393754 ; E-mail: s1213527 at yahoo.com.tw