[Foundation-l] [Wikitech-l] FlaggedRevs status/news?

Gerard Meijssen gerard.meijssen at gmail.com
Sun Nov 16 14:05:08 UTC 2008

Hoi,
I think it makes sense to have functionality like FlaggedRevs be localised
prior to it being enabled. Given that it is important for the editors to
understand what is intended with Flagged Revisions. I would argue that
localisation prior to implementation is essential. I do appreciate
discussion this.

The Hebrew localisation is at 23.05%, Ukranian at 65.60%, Hungarian at
89.36%, zh-classical at 5.67%, Russian at 91.13% and Alemannisch at 0%. The
German, Esperanto and French localisation are done completely. The
localisation is done for other languages as well, they have not requested it
for now.
Thanks,
        GerardM

http://translatewiki.net/wiki/Translating:Group_statistics