[Foundation-l] European Commission Green Paper - Copyright in the Knowledge Economy

effe iets anders effeietsanders at gmail.com
Sun Nov 16 10:12:18 UTC 2008

nonsense. There are (small list):

* Creative Commons, dozens of chapters
* Wikimedia, several chapters
* Free Knowledge institute
* Open Office
* Several Linux organisations
* Actually *any* organisation that makes on a large scale freely licensed
manuals etc
* Open Streetmap
* Several libraries (although not directly using, they are on our side
often)
* Free Software Foundation (Europe)
* Several foundations on a more national level such as Vrijschrift and
Stichting Copyright en Nieuwe Media in the Netherlands
and many more...

Lodewijk