[Foundation-l] Donation banner and strongly negative reactions

Gerard Meijssen gerard.meijssen at gmail.com
Mon Nov 10 22:14:28 UTC 2008

Hoi,
If you are looking for positive reactions, on my blog,
http://ultimategerardm.blogspot.com I have endorsed the fund raiser. I have
even included the banner twice in a blog entry.

As has been also said by others, fund raising is an activity that enables
other activities, and there is more good that can be expected of the WMF
when it has the money that makes things possible. It will be interesting to
notice how the balance between expenditure and income will be. So far the
WMF organisation has done wonders with relatively little money.
Thanks,
      GerardM