[Foundation-l] Thai government blocks English wikipedia page about the king

Thomas Dalton thomas.dalton at gmail.com
Mon Nov 10 12:47:33 UTC 2008

2008/11/10 Waerth <waerth at asianet.co.th>:
> I life in Thailand and I have a Thai Internet provider and I have been a
> Wikimedian for over 5 years ..... is my word not good enough for ya?

That you can't access it doesn't necessarily mean the government has
blocked it (although that would seem the most likely explanation).
Confirmation that it has been intentionally blocked by the government
would be good, although I'm not sure you'll find any - it's not the
kind of thing governments make official statements about.