[Foundation-l] Donation banner and strongly negative reactions

Platonides Platonides at gmail.com
Sun Nov 9 19:09:45 UTC 2008

Peter Jacobi wrote:
> Regarding the statistics page:
>> http://wikimediafoundation.org/wiki/Special:ContributionStatistics
>
> The "minimum" columns isn't that useful. I'd propose using its
> space for a "median" column.
>
> Regards,
> Peter

I understand how the minimum donated some day can be $0.01 USD. But 0.00?
Looks like it's saying "The person who donated the less, didn't donate"

I suppose that it was a donation on a different currency, valued less
than $0.01, but then it should probably be shown with more decimal digits.

How useful are donations smaller than a cent?