[Foundation-l] Regarding the Fundraising Banner

effe iets anders effeietsanders at gmail.com
Sat Nov 8 15:34:01 UTC 2008

Thank god that we have the Euro now, and don't have to choose between Dutch
Guilder and Belgian Frank for Dutch... (same goes for German etc)

More of a challange seems Spanish to me nowadays :)

but, back to french: can't we have some kind of geo-whois on the IP of the
visitor, and taylor the currency on that? That should take away at least the
algerians from the equation? Maybe too tough for this year, but might be
something to consider for next time. Or is this already in the pipeline?
(Rand? :) )

Lodewijk