[Foundation-l] Regarding the Fundraising Banner

Gerard Meijssen gerard.meijssen at gmail.com
Sat Nov 8 08:10:27 UTC 2008

Hoi,
As I have indicated in the past, it is possible to gain tax deductibility
for the WMF itself in the Netherlands. You do not even have to have an
organisational base in the Netherlands for this.. It just takes the right
person, in skills, to go and ask for permission. For the WMF it means that a
certain amount and quality of documentation has to be made available to the
Dutch tax office in Heerlen (as I recall).
Thanks,
       GerardM