[Foundation-l] GFDL 1.3 Release

Robert Rohde rarohde at gmail.com
Mon Nov 3 22:44:40 UTC 2008

For the copyright geeks, I would like to point out that in addition to
the new section 11 there were also substantial changes to section 9
(the termination clauses) in this new version.  Other minor changes
includes a "proxy" clause in section 10 and a new definition for
"publisher" in section 1.

-Robert Rohde