[Foundation-l] survey does not work for konqueror browser?

Jon Harald Søby jhsoby at gmail.com
Mon Nov 3 20:53:55 UTC 2008

For me it won't even show common extended Latin characters (specifically æ,
ø and å) on standards-compliant web pages with correct encoding and
everything, a problem I used to have in IE and Netscape in the 90s. But
well, not really my problem. ;-)

2008/11/3 Gregory Maxwell <gmaxwell at gmail.com>

> On Mon, Nov 3, 2008 at 3:34 PM, Jon Harald Søby <jhsoby at gmail.com> wrote:
> > Whoever is using Konqueror needs to step out of the 1990s... ;-)
>
> Hm?  Konqueror is fully modern, if somewhat obscure, browser. The HTML
> engine from Konqueror, KHTML, is the basis of Webkit which the web
> engine underlying safari and Google chrome.  It's one of the more
> reliable and standards compliant browsers out there, although it's not
> so widely used.
>
> I don't use it, but I know people that do…

Jon Harald Søby
http://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/User:Jon_Harald_S%C3%B8by