[Foundation-l] "Expertise" board seats: the NomCom invites your feedback

Sebastian Moleski sebmol at gmail.com
Sun Nov 2 21:20:18 UTC 2008

On Sun, Nov 2, 2008 at 2:01 PM, Florence Devouard <Anthere9 at yahoo.com> wrote:
> I'd like to acknowledge the fact that local associations are apparently
> unable to create a separate mailing list for discussing the nomination
> of chapter representatives. It did not appear to me to be a huge
> unaccessible task, but unfortunately, that's a fact. Not the right
> infrastructure I guess.
> I even envisionned to create a Google list, that the idea really turned
> me off :-)

For what it's worth: a simple e-mail to info at wikimedia.de or me
personally would have sufficed. We use a very good hosting company
that allows us to create mailing lists without much effort. Setting up
a wiki would have been easy too. I'm glad though that now we seem to
have found someone who will take care of setting this stuff up.

Best regards,

Sebastian
Interim Executive Director
Wikimedia Deutschland