[Foundation-l] En.wikipedia's arbcom

Michael Bimmler mbimmler at gmail.com
Fri May 30 17:37:54 UTC 2008

On Fri, May 30, 2008 at 2:27 AM, Nathan <nawrich at gmail.com> wrote:
> Can a thinking moderator kill this thread please?

Killfiled threads have the habit of reappearing under a new name.
Moderating White Cat was the easier solution and also seems more
appropriate to me. That's why I just did it.

Oh, and BTW (and this is not personally against anyone): If the
moderators are offline, it doesn't help if 10 people repeat a
variation of "Can someone end this please?", sadly, I don't get a text
message when n+1 people call for moderation of someone.
As soon as one of the mods is online, I'm sure we'll see it even if
only one person pointed it out ;-)

Michael

--
Michael Bimmler