[Foundation-l] Fwd: [WikiEN-l] Bot policy for all wikis

White Cat wikipedia.kawaii.neko at gmail.com
Thu May 29 18:35:47 UTC 2008

There is no reason to panic. Just because a bot gets a technical bot flag
does not mean we bot operators will go out of our way to wreck projects. We
are reasonable people. A note on the global bot fag request page or a
general "global bot noticeboard page" can do wonders in such a case.

As for the problems experienced on wikisource, they are not technical ones.
The problems there are purely cultural and often consequences of centuries
old disputes (such as the bible case). This however is not the time and
place to discuss that.

    - White Cat