[Foundation-l] Scholarships for wikimania

White Cat wikipedia.kawaii.neko at gmail.com
Thu May 29 15:06:12 UTC 2008

I know that but if it is delayed any more plane tickets will skyrocket and
the work of the committee may go to waste. I am fully aware that the
committee is doing their best. I do not expect any less from them. All I am
pointing out something obvious that might have been overlooked in the heat
of all thats going on.

   - White Cat