[Foundation-l] Fwd: [WikiEN-l] Bot policy for all wikis

Milos Rancic millosh at gmail.com
Thu May 29 06:56:56 UTC 2008

On Thu, May 29, 2008 at 8:02 AM, Gerard Meijssen
<gerard.meijssen at gmail.com> wrote:
> Hoi,
> Sorry there are something like 700+ projects .. the current number of
> Wikipedias is bigger then what is currently shown on meta's list of
> Wikipedias it must be over 260+ now. Maybe someone can update this list ?

So, ~260; I am not so well introduced in the number of Wikipedias.

I am using the number of Wikipedias because this is the biggest number
for *one* interwiki bot and the most often purpose of them. Interwikis
are used between the projects of the same type. And maybe only a
couple of persons (if there is a such person at all) have interwiki
bots all over the Wikimedia projects.