[Foundation-l] PD in Canada, but not the US

Padraic user.padraic at gmail.com
Mon May 26 14:09:28 UTC 2008

To clarify on the corporate copyright thing: I should have said works made
after Jan 1 1946 -- since they would not have been PD in Canada on Jan 1
1996, when the URAA took effect in the US and ensured the copyright of
foreign works for 95 years.

I can't speak to Crown copyright, but it's 50 years, so I assume the same
logic would apply.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/User:Padraic
http://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/User:Padraic
http://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/User:Padraic