[Foundation-l] new wikis? asap!

Marcus Buck me at marcusbuck.org
Sat May 24 21:26:11 UTC 2008

Brion Vibber hett schreven:
> Note that there's no standard schedule for new wiki creation; they get
> done in batches as sysadmins get to it among many other tasks.

I'd say: Implement a standard schedule for new wiki creation. New
projects should have a higher priority. For example a Wikinews stuck in
the incubator is completely useless. Nobody will find the news in a
project like the incubator and the news will soon be outdated. So you
risk to loose the existing Wikinews communities of the test projects,
cause the users will feel, that they are wasting their time with writing
news, which will be read by nobody.

Marcus Buck
Slomox