[Foundation-l] new wikis? asap!

Marcus Buck me at marcusbuck.org
Thu May 22 23:19:42 UTC 2008

Delirium hett schreven:
> Marcus Buck wrote:

>>> If we don't have the FDL 1.3 by April 30, we'll definitely try to find
>>> a better solution ASAP.
>>>

> You're a few weeks late on this; Erik did in fact follow through with a
> post to that effect on April 30:
> http://article.gmane.org/gmane.org.wikimedia.foundation/29300
>
> -Mark
Oh sorry, I must have missed those news. I couldn't read them on
hu.wikinews.org, cause that link is dead for me... But now I will go to
ext.wikipedia.org and read their articles on network outages to be able
to explore the reasons, why I can't access that site.

... *think* ...

Didn't Erik say "Since there's been no resolution within the timeframe
we hoped for, we're going to re-allow the creation of new Wikimedia
wikis." in the message posted by you?

Marcus Buck
Slomox