[Foundation-l] FYI: Welcome to this years Wikimania site: Egypt, the land with cultur ministers with special taste in history, culture and all the good things

Robert Stojnic rainmansr at gmail.com
Wed May 21 22:12:36 UTC 2008

I find a couple of things fishy about this news:
1) it seems to be published by israeli media only (no other major news
agencies)
2) it seems to be from a person who from previous statements (which where
in other major news) seems to be rather moderate, and even pro-western,
e.g. he oposed banning western movies proposed by some radical group,
and opposed veils

I wonder if someone arabic speaking can verify that he really said that,
and if it meant "burn down all books", or "burn down israeli anti-arab
propaganda books" which could be part of rethoric speech.... In any
case, I would take this news with a large quantity of salt...

r.