[Foundation-l] SUL pilot and renaming issues

Casey Brown cbrown1023.ml at gmail.com
Tue May 20 23:05:05 UTC 2008

On Mon, May 19, 2008 at 4:27 AM, Waerth <waerth at asianet.co.th> wrote:
> Ok a littlebit offtopic to this I know, but.
>
> When can simple wikimedians like myself sign up for SUL. I have many
> little Waerth-accounts over many many projects (40-50 I estimate) and it
> would be nice to reunite them all. I think I only confirmed the nl, de
> and en ones though ....
>
> Waerth

I didn't see anyone respond to this yet... we are currently just going
through the pilot of SUL (ie. it's only enabled for admins).  If all
goes well, the developers will open it up to regular users after they
review the results of the pilot.  So, unfortunately, you can't sign up
for SUL yet unless you are an admin on a Wikimedia project (and no,
for any of you out there who are thinking it, you *can't* get
temp-sysoped on testwiki to unify you accounts :P).

--
Casey Brown
Cbrown1023

---