[Foundation-l] Swedish Week on Russian Wikipedia

Marco Chiesa chiesa.marco at gmail.com
Mon May 19 11:07:08 UTC 2008

And people says that Scandinavians are cold... I really appreciate the
sense of humour of this post. Even if Swedish will eventually fall out
of the top 10, it still remains a very successful project, compared to
the size of the population speaking it, and that will always be
something to be proud of. I believe many people will like to see widely
spoken languages such as Russian, Chinese, Arabic, maybe Hindi and
Swahili, in a much better ranking comparing to now!
Cruccone