[Foundation-l] SUL pilot and renaming issues

Gerard Meijssen gerard.meijssen at gmail.com
Mon May 19 05:45:49 UTC 2008

Hoi,
When it comes to establishing consensus or policy, there is the Foundation
mailing list, the Meta, MediaWiki and Wikimediafoundation wikis and then
there are the mailing lists and wikis not open to the general public ......
Any of these can claim to reach or make consensus, in the end none of them
really do.

This is one of those issues that would be a good subject for a council to
deal with... It is just one of the issues that prove the need for such a
body.
Thanks,
      GerardM