[Foundation-l] SUL pilot and renaming issues

Gerard Meijssen gerard.meijssen at gmail.com
Mon May 19 04:06:13 UTC 2008

Hoi,
The number of edits of an account has been a consideration in that the one
with the biggest numbers can have the price. With 6000 edits a user can be
found with less edits then a user from another project. By giving precedence
to admins of projects a new ballgame may exist. There are many people in
this group who are active in MANY wikis and when you combine their number of
edits, you may find really high numbers.

I do not think that usurpation policies should be determined by individual
projects. There are too many of them, some 700, and consequently things
would break down.
Thanks,
     GerardM