[Foundation-l] Board statement of responsibility

Nathan nawrich at gmail.com
Sun May 18 23:09:46 UTC 2008

Well. Thats unfortunate! Am I seeing problems in the part that you didn't
write that don't exist? Can you comment on what I pointed out? Perhaps I
should modify my suggestion: rewrite the parts you didn't write, and then
ask a different set of experts with specific expertise in corporate
governance (and/or employment law, because I imagine conflict of interests
and non-disclosure agreements are within their experience even if the
parties don't have an "employer-employee" relationship).

Nathan