[Foundation-l] Fwd: [WL-News] Wikimedia Foundation in danger of losing immunity under the Communications Decency Act

David Goodman dgoodmanny at gmail.com
Sun May 18 20:22:30 UTC 2008

Libelous content is one thing; but as for "vile" --  there are a lot
of vile things and people in the world, and we need to cover them
objectively. Is it being seriously suggested the foundation intends to
remove sourced negative content depicting evil aspects fairly and
frankly when appropriate to an article?  Or articles about   people
that when written fairly inherently contain sourced strongly negative
content?

If not the standards of libel what broader standards are they proposing?

David Goodman, Ph.D, M.L.S.