[Foundation-l] Board statement of responsibility

Thomas Dalton thomas.dalton at gmail.com
Sun May 18 17:00:09 UTC 2008

>  > As to your suggested changes in wording, feel free to make those
>  > recommendations to the Board. Again, it's worth keeping in mind that
>  > the drafting of this Statement was done at Board request.
>  >

> That definitely surprises me.  How exactly did the Board make such a request?

How do you mean? They probably discussed it in a board meeting and
decided that one of them would go and talk to Mike (or maybe Sue, as
his boss) and ask him to draw up a draft agreement. How else would it
happen? Mike isn't likely to just spontaneously draw up agreements and
ask the board to sign them, is he?