[Foundation-l] Board statement of responsibility

Erik Zachte erikzachte at infodisiac.com
Sat May 17 14:00:17 UTC 2008

Lodewijk about Florence:

quote
But *please* leave it up to her and her alone whether she wants to run for
re-election, let's not decide that for her please. (I personally hope she
will,
it will be very hard to find a replacement just as good I think)
unquote

It was about time that somebody said that. Florence, you did and do a
tremendous job and should be proud of yourself. You always showed your
commitment to act as representative of the community and willingness to be
held responsible by the community. If you ask for input by the community, as
you did so often, and someone questions your sincerity in this, I find that
very sad.

There are more things important in life than being an exemplary and widely
appreciated leader of a world movement. So I respect any choice you make.
But know that you will be missed.

Erik Zachte