[Foundation-l] Board statement of responsibility

Michael Bimmler mbimmler at gmail.com
Sat May 17 12:13:28 UTC 2008

On Sat, May 17, 2008 at 2:07 PM, Anthony <wikimail at inbox.org> wrote:

> As for "the organisation side", I don't think the opinions of the
> staff members who created this agreement are going to be swayed by
> anything said here on foundation-l, and they haven't asked for input
> from us anyway.  If you'd like me to go into further detail, let's
> take this discussion to an uncensored forum.

You know, as long as arguments are kept civil, you don't have to fear
anything in terms of list moderation. Florence has called for input
and I'm the last one to moderate anyone who responds to this
invitation, however critical he may be.

NB: If this thread turns completely off-topic and becomes a flamewar
on something quite unrelated, e.g. if you decide that it's now time to
rediscuss all the alleged scandals of the last X years, where a NDA
would have been unhelpful, the above might not apply because this
would surely turn unproductive in minutes.

But as long as you stick to discussing the merits of the NDA itself
[yes, I know, I shouldn't use this abbreviation because it is already
reserved for the non-disclosure agreement, but I can't be bothered to
write it out everytime], I don't see any problemtatic issues here.

Michael

--
Michael Bimmler
mbimmler at gmail.com