[Foundation-l] Translation of the language names

Milos Rancic millosh at gmail.com
Thu May 15 10:37:00 UTC 2008

There are some important similar sets for translation, which I didn't
include (maybe I should do that...):

- The names of the projects in different languages (Wikipedia,
Wikinews, Wiktionary...).
- The language adjectives forms in connection with the projects names
(Wikipedia in Italian [language], Wiktionary in French [language]...).
- General rules for genitive/possesive case usage for the projects for
constructions like "Wikipedia statistics/Statistics of Wikipedia [in
<some> [language]]".

Some of the features needed for that are implemented at MediaWiki and
could be used at Betawiki after some amount of coding.