[Foundation-l] Pointing out to an oddity

Harel Cain harel.cain at gmail.com
Wed May 14 18:39:49 UTC 2008

There is this question I've been wanting to ask, and I might as well
ask it pose it here to representatives of the election committee : I
have seen on the meta RC a draft of an e-mail to eligible voters being
drafted. Is there really an intention to mass mail this e-mail to (all
eligible) voters (in all languages)?

Harel