[Foundation-l] Pointing out to an oddity

Paul Williams paul at skenmy.com
Wed May 14 16:53:16 UTC 2008

On Wed, May 14, 2008 at 12:08 AM, Florence Devouard <Anthere9 at yahoo.com>
wrote:

> There are now three candidates. Does no one feel like asking them
> questions beyond their 2000 words candidate statements ?

I'd like to state, as one of the candidates, I am more than happy to accept
and answer any questions posted to any of my talk pages, but preferably to
my Wikinews talk page [1], as I check that most often.

I have already been asked a few questions on my Wikinews talk page, and I am
more than happy to answer any other questions you may have before the
official grilling begins.

~ Paul Williams
~ [[User:Skenmy]]

[1] http://en.wikinews.org/wiki/User_talk:Skenmy