[Foundation-l] Pointing out to an oddity

Nathan nawrich at gmail.com
Wed May 14 16:32:52 UTC 2008

Just to comment about the "hidden" submissions, they haven't been that well
protected - there has been a link in the sitenotice area on watchlists at
en.wikipedia since the process was opened to submissions. Looks like its
been taken down yesterday or today, but I don't think you can hide something
by advertising it on the watchlist of the largest project's participants!

To Florence's original point - I haven't even bothered to look at the
petition, but I think folks interested in participating will get involved
with the election when it appears the time to do so has come ;-) I hadn't
seen it noted, but does the lack of a submission from you mean that you have
decided not to stand for re-election?

Nathan