[Foundation-l] Pointing out to an oddity

Wily D wilydoppelganger at gmail.com
Wed May 14 13:56:19 UTC 2008

On Tue, May 13, 2008 at 7:08 PM, Florence Devouard <Anthere9 at yahoo.com> wrote:
> I cannot fully reconcile requests from the community to get involved in
> WMF's activities; a petition from prostestors of now over 100 people...
> and the total absence of discussion related to this year elections.
>
> There are now three candidates. Does no one feel like asking them
> questions beyond their 2000 words candidate statements ?
>
> Ant

Knowing that there were three (now four) candidates, it still took me
~ten minutes of clicking around to find the presentations - I had been
under the impression that nobody had declared their candidacy.  I've
tried to fix the en one a little to make it clear any candidates have
submitted.  I say this as someone who signed the aformentioned
petition.

Cheers
WilyD