[Foundation-l] A new proposal regarding US chapters

Gerard Meijssen gerard.meijssen at gmail.com
Thu May 8 11:37:21 UTC 2008

Hoi,
I think that it is first for the people interested in organising a chapter
to get their act together. If anything this is where the real problem is. I
find it rather disturbing the ease whereby it is assumed that the WMF is to
bed over backwards in order to accommodate something that from the start is
completely at odds with what is done everywhere else.

If you want to organise, do so. If you want a chapter that is recognised in
the same way as all the other chapters then make it similar to all the other
chapters.
Thanks,
      GerardM