[Foundation-l] Board elections: Weekly report for April 26 to May 3

White Cat wikipedia.kawaii.neko at gmail.com
Sun May 4 17:55:03 UTC 2008

Can we please improve the system for the voting? I would like to see some
statistics. Like the percentage breakdown of votes per countries/continents
and etc. How many people from which wiki have voted? The vote percentage
breakdown for that.

I want this to have more transparency without compromising the anonymity of
the voters and votes.

   -- White Cat