[Foundation-l] Flagged bots to edit pages containing spam links

White Cat wikipedia.kawaii.neko at gmail.com
Sun May 4 18:19:43 UTC 2008

I am told that devs aren't keen on making an exception. While they (at least
Tim Starling) agrees the current method is rather messed up. They were
talking about a more permanent solution.

A suggestion was that to make the spam autoblocker only black the edit if a
new spam link is being introduced and spam already on the pages do not get
affected. This comes at the expense of performance though.

Then there is the matter of the meta spam autoblocker page has started
getting very large. Soon it will not be possible to load the page.

   - White Cat